This blog will have interesting books, Internet links, submission and other poetry web sites, that help me be a better writer and poet.
2.Set the day
12.Talking to customers
14.Hour with God
16.Take the time
17.Hear His voice
18.In the morning
21.One year bible
25.Meet with God
26.He renews us
28.God you are there for me every day
29.I follow in your footsteps
30.I listen to your words
31.I am living the life you want me to
32.Losing one job is like loosing the battle but God is there holding on to you.
33.So this may be a bad day, but you will fear no enemies or death within His arms.
Written By Gary Boutin
Vocabulary and Definitions:
Answer: A cinquain has five lines.
Line 1 is one word (the title)
Line 2 is two words that describe the title.
Line 3 is three words that tell the action
Line 4 is four words that express the feeling
Line 5 is one word that recalls the title
Obtained from Poetry Forms
Click here for complete list.
- A List Of Poetry Tools And Devices For Free-Verse Poetry
- Click here for my complete list.
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-