Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Inner Person

By Gary Boutin

                                     _.
                            _.-----'' `\
                __..-----'''            `.
               <            `\.           '\
               :.              `.           `\
                `:.              `.           `-.
                  `:\ N  o         `.            `+.
                    `:. A  s  i      `.  __.===::::;)
    .         r   I   `: c       ___.__>'::::::a:f/'
         C          A   `.  _,===:::=-'-=-"""''
     i      d  t         '-/:::''
                           ''
              y

ascii obtained from chris.com
Poetry 

This blog will have interesting books, Internet links, submission and other poetry web sites, that help me be a better writer and poet.



My Inner Person


1.He's male
2.Fits me
3.An advisor
4.Help me
5.Focuses me
6.Whispers
7.“Not like that
8.The other way”
9.“Screw in first
10.Not the washer”
11.Figure things
12.Detailed
13.Get the job done 
14.Perfect for me
15.My inner person
16.Like music
17.Enjoy your inner person,
18.He/she will get through tough time
19.Have conflicts
20.Get along 
21.Don't gossip
22.The secrets in our hearts


Written By Gary Boutin

Vocabulary and Definitions:
What is accentual meter?

Answer: A rhythmic pattern based on a recurring number of accents or stresses in each line of a poem or section of a poem. The information above was obtained here.
  • Click here for complete list.

Poetry Tools
    Publishing Your Poetry:
    • Poems Encyclopedia: Submission is free and open to any poet or author and Poems must be original.
    • Click here for complete list.

    Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:

    Note: All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment